The Hub – Online Community and App
The GSBA Hub is a FREE community exclusively developed for members of the Georgia School Boards Association (GSBA). Dedicated to serving the talented, hard-working board members and district leaders of GSBA, the Hub is intended to be an online community of learning and collaboration, facilitating more efficient and effective board governance – a give and take of helpful information, anecdotes, advice, and wisdom.
GSBA Hub Features and Benefits:
- Connect with teammates, colleagues, and peers
- Collaborate with fellow Hub members in dedicated Groups by role, interest area, GSBA region, and more
- Manage files, projects, and tasks
- Monitor and participate in upcoming conferences and events
- Access professional development and training courses (coming soon!)
Join the community, get involved and let your voice be heard!
Website and App Access
Access to the GSBA Hub website and app is restricted to GSBA members only. If you are a GSBA member and need to inquire about login credentials, please contact us via the GSBA website contact form.
Please contact us for any GSBA Hub support assistance you may need.