GSBA affords local school board members a great opportunity to fulfill their annual training requirements for the fiscal year in conjunction with the GSBA Summer Conference. This is a convenient way to obtain the necessary credit for annual training (see O.C.G.A 20-2-230).
GSBA is proud to offer 4 Workshops at the 2022 Summer Conference. All workshops will go from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. For in-person attendees, a continental breakfast will be offered in the morning, boxed lunches will be served at noon, and breaks will be available throughout the day.
Three of the four workshops will provide 6 hours of credit for board members. Only the Policy Workshop will be offered both virtually and in person. Please check the Pre-Conference Workshop tab regularly, as more information becomes available, it will be added to the website and Whova.
- Policy Workshop (virtual) | $200 | 6 credit hours
- Policy Workshop (in-person) | $230 | 6 credit hours
- Board & Superintendent Relationships & Accountability (in-person only) | $230 | 6 credit hours
- Best Practices: Governance Team of the Year Districts (in-person only) | $230 | 6 credit hours
- Support Staff Workshop (in-person only) | $175 | certificate of completion will be given