GSBA offers various ways at a wide-range of price points for you to gain year-round exposure to the education market while receiving recognition for your support of GSBA and public education. There is something here for everyone – from small businesses to the largest corporate partners. Businesses may mix and combine the various opportunities in the following programs to suit their objectives and budget: the GSBA Associate Program, Advertising, Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities. Click on headings and links below and select the options.
Next Exhibit Opportunity
GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference, December 6 – 7, 2018 at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta. Registration will open this fall.
Exhibit Hours and Important Info:
Exhibit Move In: Wed. Dec. 5, 12:01 p.m. – Dec. 6, by 9:30 a.m.
Exhibit Show Hours: Dec. 6, Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Dec. 7, Friday, 7 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Exhibit Services Breakdown: Dec. 7, Friday, 1:00 p.m
Business Representative Registration
If you don’t want to exhibit at the conference, but you want to mingle and network, this is for you! For information, contact Pam Harrison.
Advertising Opportunities for July 2019 – 2020
- NOTE: the pricing and structure have changed from prior years.
- Deadline for Fall Issue AGENDA Magazine ads: 9/14/18 (Reserve space by 9/10/18)
- Deadline for Annual Conference Program ads: 10/26/18 (Reserve space by 10/22/18)
- Advertising Options will be available this fall.
Associates Program – Year-Round Exposure!
The GSBA Associates Program offers advertising, exhibit spaces, and recognition bundled in various ways for affordable pricing. Our program runs from July 1 – June 30 each year.
- View FY18 Associates Program
- FY18 Associates Listing
- FY19 Associates Registration will open this fall.
Future Exhibit Dates:
- 2019 Summer Conference & Delegate Assembly, June 6 – 7, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah
- 2019 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference– NEW DATES: December 4 – 5, Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
- 2020 Summer Conference & Delegate Assembly– June 4 – 5, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah
- 2020 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference– NEW DATES: December 2 – 3, Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
For information about exhibiting at the conferences, contact Pam Harrison.
GSBA District Meetings are unique opportunities because only board members and superintendents attend from a particular geographical area that may be your target area. See our GSBA District Map HERE. But, the key is that only a third of the 14 GSBA districts hold a networking/business/informational/dinner meeting every 3 years! So, this year, take advantage of meeting with a group of board members and superintendents from Districts 11 – 14. Which GSBA District Meeting would you like to attend as a sponsor? Contact Pam Harrison, 770-962-6855, email@example.com, and GSBA will invoice you.
GSBA District Meeting Exclusive Sponsorship – $1500
Co-Sponsorship – $500 (open to 3-4 non-competitive companies)
Benefits of Sponsoring a GSBA District Meeting
- Come early to meet, greet and network as attendees arrive
- Signage or a PowerPoint slide recognizing your sponsorship
- Attendee list
- Materials table in the back or outside the door of the meeting room, upon request
- Sit among attendees during the meeting
- Distribute marketing piece
- Recognition/Introduction from the podium by GSBA
- Speak to attendees for 2 minutes
- Optional: Provide a door prize for a drawing at the meeting’s conclusion
We can assist you by suggesting the best opportunities to promote your services to local boards of education. Email Pam Harrison or call 770-962-6855 for more information.