GSBA offers various ways at a wide-range of price points for you to gain year-round exposure to the education market while receiving recognition for your support of GSBA and public education. There is something here for everyone – from small businesses to the largest corporate partners. Businesses may mix and combine the various opportunities in the following programs to suit their objectives and budget: the GSBA Associate Program, Advertising, Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities. Click on headings and links below and select the options.
Click the list below to jump direct to the opportunity you are interested in. You can also continue to scroll down to see all the offerings/opportunities to gain exposure to the education market and help support GSBA and public education.
- Agenda Magazine
- Connections Magazine
- GSBAtv Logo Ad
- Video Commercial Made at Conference
- Looping PowerPoint Ad
- Elevator Ad
- Column Banners at the Annual Conference
- Scrolling Logo Ads in the GSBA Hub website and Mobile App
- Listing in the GSBA Hub Mobile App – No Charge
FY2019 GSBA Advertising Opportunities
Pick your options HERE or go to https://ams.embr.mobi/Events/Registration/Wizard/EventDetails.aspx?C=TfON&EID=HLEM
Full Color/Full Bleed/Mailed to over 2500 school officials and businesses. To view previous issues of AGENDA, click here.
FALL ISSUE (Closed):
SPRING ISSUE (Limited Space Available):
– Reserve by March 5, 2019
– Submit artwork by March 9, 2019
- Front inside cover (8.5 x 11 w/bleed) SOLD
- Back inside cover (8.5 x 11 w/bleed) $750
- Full page (8.5 x 11 w/bleed) $700
- Half page horizontal (7.5 x 4.75 no bleed) $500
Full Color/Full Bleed/handed to 800+ conference attendees/mailed to all 180 school districts. To view previous issues of Connections, scroll to the bottom of this page.
– Reserve by October 26, 2018 (Date Extended)
– Submit artwork by November 1, 2018 (Date Extended)
– Reserve by April 19, 2019
– Submit artwork by April 26, 2019
- Front inside cover (8.5 x 11 w/bleed) $550
- Back inside cover (8.5 x 11 w/bleed) $550
- Full page (8.5 x 11 w/bleed) $500
- Half page horizontal (7.5 x 4.75 no bleed) $300
If you would like more information, contact Pam Harrison.
GSBAtv Logo Ad – $500 per video.
GSBAtv is GSBA’s video capture of the conference elements that are shared beyond the walls of the host hotel via our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and the GSBA Hub). The videos are made available for you to share as well. Make your logo and our video go viral!
- Your logo is shown throughout the video in lower right corner
- Your logo will be at the end of each video, thanking you for your support.
- 10% discount after the first ad will be applied to each additional GSBAtv logo ad.
Video Commercial Made at the Conference – $500 per video
The GSBAtv crew will film and edit your 1-2 minute video and provide it to you to post as you like. If time permits, GBSA may ask permission to show your commercial at the conference on a monitor in the exhibit area. Consider linking your commercial to a logo ad in the GSBA Hub (available separately).
Looping PowerPoint Ad – $300 per slide
Looping PowerPoint slides will be shown prior to conference general sessions and on displays in the exhibit areas. Your slide will be shown in rotation with other business slides and announcements at least 6 seconds each.
Listing in the GSBA Mobile App – No Charge
Exhibitors, Sponsors and GSBA Associates will be listed on the app within the GSBA Hub which is how most of our members and school leaders will access it with passwords. Direct and open access to the public is with this link: https://gsbasc2018.sched.com (Includes summer conference information as an example.)
New! Column Banners at the 2018 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference – $500 per side/3 days
GSBA will have 90” tall banners starting at the top of the 4’ square marble columns in the exhibit area down to the top of the exhibit booths. Your logo will be at the top of the banner on a solid color background for the maximum visibility but the majority of the banner will be an enlarged photo image selected by GSBA related to an element or the theme of the conference. They have to be made and installed by our sign company by Tuesday night before the exhibit services company installs the exhibit booths. They are removed Friday evening. See example below (a different conference at the Renaissance Waverly):
Column Banners at the 2019 GSBA Summer Conference – $125/2 days
Your logo will be placed in an 18″ x 30″ area (including margin) on 11 ft. x 30″ column banner in the Hyatt lobby with other business logos. Availability is limited due to the maximum number of potential banners.
New! Scrolling Logo Ads in the GSBA Hub – $750/for 3 months; $1,250/for 6 months; $2,000/year.
The GSBA Hub is a password protected online community exclusively for GSBA members and school leadership. By clicking on your logo on the Hub home page, visitors will be taken to your company description and contact information on another Hub page. Your ad will begin on the 1st or 15th of the month, whichever comes first after your payment has been received.
Next Exhibit Opportunity
GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference, December 6 – 7, 2018 at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta.
- Register Now
- Exhibitor Map
- Freeman – Conf. Exhibit Details
- Extra Electrical Needs – download form (Please note, one 110v outlet, electricity is included with your booth registration.)
Exhibit Hours and Important Info:
Exhibit Move In: Wed. Dec. 5, 12:01 p.m. – Dec. 6, by 9:30 a.m.
Exhibit Show Hours: Dec. 6, Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Dec. 7, Friday, 7 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Exhibit Services Breakdown: Dec. 7, Friday, 1:00 p.m
Business Representative Registration
If you do not want to exhibit, but you do want to attend, click here: HERE
A Business Representative badge for $450.00 allows access to the exhibit area on Thursday and Friday, the Friday/Saturday general sessions, Friday breakout sessions and meals on Thursday through Saturday. This does not provide access to the Thursday workshops. After November 16, price increases to $520.
GSBA offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities throughout the year. We can assist you by suggesting the best opportunities to promote your services to local boards of education. For more information, contact Pam Harrison via email or call 770-962-6855.
Future Exhibit Dates:
- 2019 Summer Conference & Delegate Assembly, June 6 – 7, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah
- 2019 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference– NEW DATES: December 4 – 5, Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
- 2020 Summer Conference & Delegate Assembly– June 4 – 5, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah
- 2020 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference– NEW DATES: December 2 – 3, Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
For information about exhibiting at the conferences, contact Pam Harrison.