GSBA can assist districts with a variety of finance programs, allowing for cost and time efficiency.
Since 2011, GMA has worked with the School Boards to provide over $88 million in real estate lease financings for schools around Georgia through our Bricks and Mortar Program.
GMA has also worked with School Boards to provide over $14.7 million in equipment leasing transactions including buses, computers, electrical and HVAC equipment through our Direct Lease Program.
Learn from what we already know about financing your new school facility, fleet or equipment!
Our financing programs handle both short-term equipment purchases and long-term real estate purchases.
Direct Lease Financing Program
(for short-term equipment purchases) – school buses, computer hardware, telecommunications equipment, modular buildings, etc.
- Low-interest installment leases to help you purchase essential equipment.
- Flexible payment terms (ranging from 2 to 10 years).
- You own your equipment at the end of the term.
Bricks & Mortar Program
(for long-term real estate purchases) – New schools, administrative buildings
- Flexible financing terms (ranging from 5 to 30 years).
- Facilitating the funding of E-SPLOST-approved projects
No Up-Front Costs; No Required Down Payments; No Prepayment Penalties.
Outside Atlanta? Please call toll-free in Georgia at (888) 488-4462