This winter, join us for the 2016 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference – December 2-3, at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta –
Exhibits will be held on December 1-2, 2016.
GSBA affords local school board members a great opportunity to fulfill their annual training requirements for the fiscal year in conjunction with the GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference. (see O.C.G.A 20-2-230).
Pre-conference workshops for credit will be held on November 30 – December 1 prior to the conference. (A description of each workshop can be found below in Related Resources.)
- New Board Member Orientation | November 30 – December 1
- Achieving Educational Equity | December 1
- Building Community Support | December 1
- Legal Issues | December 1
- Register for GSBA Conference and Pre-Conference workshops HERE
- Register for Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
- View Overflow Hotels listing HERE.
Exhibitors showcase their products and services on Thursday, (second pre-conference workshop day) and Friday, (first day of the conference). For a list of last year’s conference exhibitors, click here. See Business Opportunities in Related Links below for more information.
- Register to Exhibit HERE.
- Business Representatives wanting to attend without exhibiting should register HERE.
Future Conference Dates:
- 2017 Summer Conference and Delegate Assembly – June 9-10, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah
(Pre-Conference Training on June 7-8)
- 2017 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference – December 1-2, at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
(Pre-Conference Training on November 29-30)