GSBA offers various ways at a wide-range of price points for you to gain year-round exposure to the education market while receiving recognition for your support of GSBA and public education. There is something here for everyone – from small businesses to the largest corporate partners. Businesses may mix and combine the various opportunities in the following programs to suit their objectives and budget: the GSBA Associate Program, Advertising, Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities. Click on headings and links below and select the options.
GSBA Summer Conference & Delegate Assembly, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah – 6/7-8/18.
Rooms for the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah are now FULL. Please check back periodically as there may be cancellations.
- Overflow Hotels Listing
- Map & Directions for Hotel
- Exhibitor Layout Map – 1st floor
- Exhibitor Layout Map – 2nd floor
- Hyatt Policy & Procedures
- 2018 Summer Conference Exhibitors
New this year! Visit the GSBA Conference Event App for schedules, speakers, exhibitors and much more!
Exhibit Hours and Important Info:
Exhibit Move In: June 6, 12:01 p.m. – June 7, by 9:30 a.m.
Exhibit Show Hours: June 7, Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and June 8, Friday, 7 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
HostSouth Exhibit Services Breakdown: June 8, Friday, 1:00 p.m
Business Representative Registration
If you don’t want to exhibit at the conference, but you want to mingle and network, this is for you! For information, contact Pam Harrison.
Advertising Opportunities for July 2018 – 2019
- NOTE: the pricing and the structure have changed from prior years.
- Deadline for Spring Issue AGENDA Magazine ads: 3/15/18 (Reserve space by 3/12/18)
- Deadline for Summer Conference Program ads: 4/23/18 (Reserve space by 4/16/18)
- For more information, View/Select Advertising Options HERE
Associates Program – Year-Round Exposure!
The GSBA Associates Program offers advertising, exhibit spaces, and recognition bundled in various ways for affordable pricing. Our program runs from July 1 – June 30 each year.
Future Exhibit Dates:
- 2018 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference– December 6 – 7, Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
- 2019 Summer Conference & Delegate Assembly, June 6 – 7, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah
- 2019 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference– NEW DATES: December 4 – 5, Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
- 2020 Summer Conference & Delegate Assembly– June 4 – 5, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah
- 2020 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference– NEW DATES: December 2 – 3, Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
For information about exhibiting at the conferences, contact Pam Harrison.
GSBA District Meetings are unique opportunities because only board members and superintendents attend from a particular geographical area that may be your target area. See our GSBA District Map HERE. But, the key is that only a third of the 14 GSBA districts hold a networking/business/informational/dinner meeting every 3 years! So, this year, take advantage of meeting with a group of board members and superintendents from Districts 7 – 10. Which GSBA District Meeting would you like to attend as a sponsor? Contact Pam Harrison, 770-962-6855, email@example.com, and GSBA will invoice you.
GSBA District Meeting Exclusive Sponsorship – $1500
Co-Sponsorship – $500 (open to 3-4 non-competitive companies)
Benefits of Sponsoring a GSBA District Meeting
- Come early to meet, greet and network as attendees arrive
- Signage or a PowerPoint slide recognizing your sponsorship
- Attendee list
- Materials table in the back or outside the door of the meeting room, upon request
- Sit among attendees during the meeting
- Distribute marketing piece
- Recognition/Introduction from the podium by GSBA
- Speak to attendees for 2 minutes
- Optional: Provide a door prize for a drawing at the meeting’s conclusion
We can assist you by suggesting the best opportunities to promote your services to local boards of education. Email Pam Harrison or call 770-962-6855 for more information.