GSBA offers various ways at a wide-range of price points for you to gain year-round exposure to the education market while receiving recognition for your support of GSBA and public education. There is something here for everyone – from small businesses to the largest corporate partners. Businesses may mix and combine the various opportunities in the following programs to suit their objectives and budget: the GSBA Associate Program, Advertising, Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities. Click on headings and links below and select the options.
Associate Program – Year-Round Exposure!
The GSBA Associate Program offers advertising, exhibit spaces, and recognition bundled in various ways for affordable pricing. Our program runs from July 1 – June 30 each year.
- Deadline for Fall Issue of AGENDA Magazine: 9/21/17
- Deadline for Annual Conference Program ads: 10/16/17
- Other Advertising Opportunities
GSBA Summer Conference and Delegate Assembly, Savannah, June 8 & 9, 2017.
- Exhibit spaces are sold out.
- View exhibitors HERE.
- View exhibit space layout HERE.
- The Savannah Hyatt is sold out, but you may check back in case of cancellations.
- View a list of overflow hotels here.
- Move-in begins Wednesday June 7 after 1:00 p.m. and until 9:30 a.m. on Thursday.
- Thursday, June 8, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 9, 7:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Future Exhibit Dates:
- 2017 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference– Nov. 30 – December 1, Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
- 2018 Summer Conference & Delegate Assembly– June 7 – 8, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah
- 2018 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference– December 5 – 6, Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
- 2019 Summer Conference & Delegate Assembly, June 4 – 5, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah
- 2019 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference– December 11-12, Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
- 2020 Summer Conference & Delegate Assembly– June 6 – 7, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Savannah
- 2020 GSBA/GSSA Annual Conference– December 9 – 10, Renaissance Waverly Hotel, Atlanta
For information about exhibiting at the conferences, contact Pam Harrison.
If you don’t want to exhibit at the conference, but you want to mingle and network: Register by clicking HERE.
We can assist you by suggesting the best opportunities to promote your services to local boards of education. Email Pam Harrison or call 770-962-6855 for more information.